Watch this video to learn about the Saltaire St. Petersburg EB-5 project, a TEA qualified project ($900K) that is under construction with a 6.0% investor return. The project has I-924 approval, an I-526 refund guaranty, and an immigration attorney + USCIS fee refund guaranty and more.
In this video, we will cover the following questions:
• As an EB-5 investor, what should I ask related to investment transparency?
• How do I make sure my EB-5 investment is safe?
• How will I know when I will get my EB-5 investment returned?
• How long does the EB-5 investment capital have to remain invested?
• How do I select a project with low immigration and financial risk?