Home USA Changing Your Student Visa to a Green Card

Changing Your Student Visa to a Green Card

I’d Like to Become a Greencard Holder While In the US on a Student Visa|| Raluca Hanea // Hanea Law Firm

In this video, Raluca talks about:
✅ can a student visa holder get a green card,
✅ how a student visa holder can get a green card, and
✅ if you have to leave the US before getting your green card if you’re here on a student visa

and more… ⚖

👉 Each case is unique. It is important to get legal advice based on your specific circumstances. TO GET LEGAL ADVICE, call our office to schedule a consultation – 678-615-8529

👉 If you want to check that your visa is current, click here:

If you want to check where USCIS is on processing dates, click here:

Have questions about Immigration? Raluca Hanea is a passionate immigration attorney dedicated to making your immigration process as stress-free as possible. She is fluent in English. Romanian, and French with an office located in the greater Atlanta metro area, specifically Lawrenceville, Georgia. Call (678) 615-8529 to schedule an appointment.




Raluca Hanea is the founding attorney of the Hanea Law Firm located in Lawrenceville, Georgia.

Raluca was born in Romania and emigrated to the United States in her early 20s. She obtained her green card through the diversity lottery program. She then went on to become a Naturalized US Citizen. Raluca’s experience as a new immigrant to the US encouraged her to help others going through the same frustrating, confusing process.

Raluca uses her expertise and experience to help streamline the immigration process for her clients. She wants every client to feel relief that she is there to help them. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation, please call our office. We are always here to help.


Leave a comment 💬 on this video and it’ll get a response.
Or you can connect with us on different social platforms too:
F A C E B O O K ✅
Y O U T U B E ✅
WEBSITE: Hanea Law Firm
Contact email: rhanea@hanealawfirm.com
PHONE NUMBER: 678-615-8529


- Advertisement -portugal citizenship by investment
Stay Connected
Must Watch
Related News


  1. Hi, this video is beneficial.

    I am currently on an F1 visa. But I got engaged to a US citizen before my F1 visa was approved. My question is, if ever we get married right away, how many days, weeks, or months after I arrived in the US under an F1 visa should we get married?

  2. If we're applying for other visa like student visa in near future, will applying for Diversity visa Lottery affect the application process and interviews of student visa program

  3. I am 29 from mexico i work in USA and i study i'm a DACA recipient . My sister and Brother is an U.S. citizen and my mom has a green card we live together in USA . Can my sister or my mom or brother help me to get a green card 
    Thank you.

  4. Thanks for providing such an information. It's good that you discussed about the F-1 Visa, my question is how would the I-20 cancellation affect my visa status as my visa is valid for 5 years but the I-20 is not. I recently learned that upon completion of my master's degree program, my I-20 will automatically be cancelled and since my graduation day I am allowed to live in the US only for 60 days. My other question is, how do you think my I-20 status will affect my plan to marry my US Citizen boyfriend? Thank you very much!

  5. You left out one category, very rare but I've seen it happen. Some outstanding graduate students (usually PhD) can self-petition for a green card under EB1 category. I know this guy who during his PhD program at a top school, wrote a bunch of important papers, had several valuable patent and won several big awards. He got his green card under EB1 category before he graduated.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here