Home USA B5 Investor Visa to Israel for US Citizens

B5 Investor Visa to Israel for US Citizens

Attorney Joshua Pex explains about the B-5 investment visa in Israel for US citizens.

How to apply for it, and for what period of time is the B5 visa given? What are the conditions regarding the extension of the investor visa? Can you bring your family along? And last but not least – how much money do you actually need to invest in order to obtain it?

For additional information, please read the following article on our website:

For professional assistance with the matter, please email your details to OFFICE@LAWOFFICE.ORG.IL

Also, feel free to call our offices in Jerusalem and Petah-Tikva: (+972) 3-6979486
(+972) 2-9903180.


- Advertisement -portugal citizenship by investment
Stay Connected
Must Watch
Related News


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here