EUROPEAN CITIZENSHIP AND RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT PROGRAMS ON CYPRUS
Eligible persons who meet one of the following economic criteria may apply for Cypriot citizenship:
• Investment in real estate, land development and infrastructure projects of at least €2MM or
• Investment in financial assets of Cypriot companies or businesses of at least €2MM or
• Investment in Alternative Investment Funds or financial assets of Cypriot companies/ organizations that are licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission of at least €2MM or
• A combination of the above 3 criteria, which can also include investment in government bonds of up to €500.000.
• In addition to one of the above options, the applicant must fulfill the below two contributions:
• €75,000 to the Research and Innovation Foundation of Cyprus and
• €75,000 to the Cyprus Land Development Corporation.
Contact us :
Tel: +357 22 760081
Tel: +30 211 1154 373