HOW TO APPLY MALTESE CITIZENSHIP and its REQUIREMENTS
DISCLAIMER: This process/application is based on my Personal Experience Only. Process may change depending on the individual circumstances.
You can only apply once you are already minimum Five (5) years
married/reside based from the Marriage Contract.
REQUIREMENTS (Form B):
– The Applicant’s Marriage Certificate (issued by the Public Registry in Malta)
– The Applicant’s Birth Certificate
– The Passport and ID card of the Applicant and Spouse
– 3 Passport Photos of the applicant
– The Date of Birth of applicant’s children (if any)
– The Date of Birth of the Parents of the Maltese spouse (ID card)
– Certificates of any previous marriages (if applicable)
– A Joint Affidavit confirming that the applicant and the Maltese spouse have lived together
have lived together for a period of at least 5 years (not mandatory but TBD by the officer)
NOTE & APPLICATION FEES:
– provide Original documents and Photocopies
– Photocopies will be retained by the Citizenship Unit
– Application Fees:
€43.70 or €170.00 (first payment/TBD by the officer)
€60.00 (Collection of Certificate + 1 Stamp)
– If not in Maltese or English, the applicant must also present a translated
version by a certified translator
– The Birth Certificate must contain reference to the applicant’s parents, date and place of birth.
STEPS AND PROCESSES are on the content/video.
Please don’t forget to Like and Subscribe.