– Client’s Green Card was expired.
– Client has never lived in the U.S for more than 3 months.
– Client has no residence in the U.S.
– Client has no bank accounts in the U.S.
– Client did not file U.S. federal tax returns.
– Client has no medical insurance in the U.S.
– Client has no employment or job offer in the U.S.
– Client has no family or relative in the U.S.
– Airline staff may deny his boarding to the U.S. bound flight.
– U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers at the airport may interrogate him, where he would not know how to respond to their questions.
– With all of his issues, the client was at lost for what documentation to bring in the entry process.
💻Connect with us wherever you are!
Instagram Handle: @tsangslaw