Home Residency in Schengen Visas for Moving to Spain as a Non EU Citizen: Golden Visa...

Visas for Moving to Spain as a Non EU Citizen: Golden Visa and Non Lucrative Visa

In today’s video, Javier and I talk about the most popular visas for moving to Spain as a non-EU Citizen. The Spanish Golden Visa and the Non-Lucrative Visa.

Lisa Sadleir – Relocation Consultant & Personal Property Finder

Javier Ismáel Fernandez – Property & Immigration Lawyer

Spain Visa Facebook Group:

Remember to send us your questions for future FAQ videos!


- Advertisement -portugal citizenship by investment
Stay Connected
Must Watch
Related News


  1. Hi Lisa, I'm looking at relocating later this year. On the NLV visa. Mainly to make sure it's the right move for me. I'll have about £150,000 in the bank which should be fine after hearing your video. If during this time, I find a place to buy, what paperwork/visas would I then need please?

  2. for the nonlucrative visa, what happens after the 2nd renewal, that is, after 5 yrs residence in Spain on a non lucrative visa? What is the status at that point? Also with a nonlucrative visa, employment in Spain is not permitted (that is working for a Spanish company in Spain). But what about remote working as a freelancer for a non-Spanish company outside Spain?

  3. Hi, I am a UK Citizen looking to move to Spain, I currently work for a company that allows me to work from home. Would I be able to move to Spain, whilst still working for a UK company? I understand I have to apply for a Visa as I am not allowed to stay in the country longer than 90 days. Would I be eligible to apply for the NLV? Many thanks


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here