Home Residency in Schengen Family Member of an EU Citizen Residence Permit in Spain (Requirements and...

Family Member of an EU Citizen Residence Permit in Spain (Requirements and Legal Process)

In this video, we teach you everything you need to know about the residence permit in Spain as a Family Member of an EU Citizen!

Do you have a Spanish relative? Is your partner or spouse a citizen of the European Union? If so, you can obtain your right to live and work in Spain legally with complete ease.

All you have to do is apply for the residence permit as a family member of an EU Citizen. And that is something really simple: you will only need to constitute yourself in marriage or common-law couple and the procedure will go smoothly.

If you want more information, you can read our article where we cover everything you need to know to get your residence permit successfully:

At Balcells Group we can help you to apply for the residence card as a relative of a community member in Spain. You just have to send us an email to info@balcellsgroup.com and we will take care of everything!

#residencecard #familymember #europeanunion


- Advertisement -portugal citizenship by investment
Stay Connected
Must Watch
Related News


  1. Thank you for this video it was very informative. I want to move to Spain with my Chinese wife. We currently live in China together. Would you have any advice on how we could go there together? Like on the same flight at the same time.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here