Home USA Confused! Should I apply for a green card inside the US, or...

Confused! Should I apply for a green card inside the US, or at a consulate/embassy?

In this video I discuss two different ways to apply for a green card (permanent residence): adjustment of status vs consular processing. For some, both options may be available and the best option will depend on your life circumstances. I can go through the benefits of each option in a personalized consultation.

Video by Pouyan Darian, Esq. – I consult and represent clients throughout the U.S. and have streamlined the green card and citizenship. Expedited processing and submission of adjustment of status packages within 3 days is available.

Please visit or call/text (914) 885-3961 with questions or to schedule a video, or telephone consultation. Our office can also be reached at contact@darianlaw.com. I represent clients in many states and countries throughout the world and I have simplified the process to reduce your stress and so the entire green card application or naturalization process can be completed without ever stepping foot into my office!

This is an attorney advertisement.


- Advertisement -portugal citizenship by investment
Stay Connected
Must Watch

What is an E2 Visa Part One

Related News


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here