Persons interested in Maltese residency by investment can contact our immigration lawyers in Malta. Complete details can also be found on our website:
1. How to obtain Maltese residency by investment – A presentation brought to you by immigration-malta.lawyer
2. Making investments for residency – The Maltese authorities implemented a series of programmes to gain residency. One can invest at least EUR 250,000 in Maltese shares to join one of the residency programmes.
3. Purchasing a property in Malta – Foreigners can purchase a property worth at least EUR 320,000 to apply for residency in Malta. Our Malta immigration lawyers can tell you all the legal aspects.
4. Rent a property in Malta – Another way to participate in residency programmes in Malta is to rent a property for at least one year and EUR 16,000. If you want to know more you can talk to our specialists in immigration to Malta.
5. A health insurance is needed – Malta Residence and Visa Program comes with a series of conditions. Among these, foreigners need to have a health insurance policy with coverage starting at EUR 30,000.
6. Candidates must have a clear criminal record – The Maltese authorities will verify the criminal record of residency and visa applicants. Having a clear criminal record is mandatory.
7. Prepare the documents – It is important to have all the documents prepared in time, prior to the application. All the formalities can be handled by our immigration lawyers in Malta.
8. Apply for family members – The family members of applicants can also join the residency programmes in Malta. All the legal aspects can be discussed with our Maltese immigration lawyers.
9. Choose our Maltese immigration lawyers – Interested in a professional and dedicated team of immigration lawyers in Malta? You can rely on the legal support offered by our experts who work in the best interest of clients.
10. Thank you for watching us! More details can be found here: