In this webinar which happened on the 25th of March 2021, Paul Correa, Managing Director of Fiduciary Wealth Management, and Victoria Vella, Managing Director of GLS Private Office, discussed the most popular citizenship and residency by investment destinations offered by European countries and compared them to the existing residency program for HNWI in Gibraltar.
Topics covered by Victoria Vella:
• Citizenship by investment vs residency by investment: pros & cons
• Citizenship by investment programs in Europe: Malta, Montenegro, Turkey,
• Residency by investment programs in Europe: Portugal, Malta, Ireland, UK, Cyprus, Spain, Greece
• Citizenship by investment in the Caribbean region (St Kitts and Nevis, Dominica, Antigua and Barbuda, Grenada, St Lucia, and Vanuatu)
• How to choose a program most suitable for you based on your goals and budget
Topics covered by Paul Correa:
• Why Gibraltar Residency is especially appealing now due to the new post Brexit Treaty
• Two residency types: Self-Sufficiency and Cat-2
• How to get citizenship of Gibraltar
At the end we have a live Q&A session from the audience.
If you have any questions or you are interested in Gibraltar Residency, please e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.gibraltarresidency.co.uk