To get the naturalization in Portugal
Take good care of the following terms and conditions and you will be able to become valid in Portugal.
1. You have to show their credentials that you have entered legitimately in Europe. This means that you will have to enter Europe with any European country visa visa.
2. You have been legally enrolled in Portugal from the first-born military country, such as air tickets, bus tickets or train tickets etc.
3. After entering Portugal, you will have to make a tax card from the tax office by showing your own passport. It will cost a government fee of 10.20 euros But if you want to get it, you will need a legitimate person’s reference in Portugal, which means you have to go with someone who has a Portugal residency card to make your tax card. If such a person does not go with or can not get together, then there is also arrangement. For this, you can take help of a local ‘lawyer’, for which you may have to count 150-200 euros.
4. To begin the actual process after the tax card, you will need to show Job / Work Contract after you are legally enrolled in Portugal, which will be at least 6 months. This job contract for formal paper is to buy from the Bengali, Pakistani, Indian, African countries with money. In that case, the amount of money is up to 2000-2500 euros (less than). However, if any of your friends, relatives and relatives help you, you will be able to survive the cost of getting job contact.
5. The Portuguese social security number, which is briefly called NISS This can be done as you work under an owner in Portugal or contracting work from the owner of any country.
6. After getting Job Contract, you will have to calculate 175.49 Euro from your pocket every month. (Minimum pay 505 euros for this tax, but the tax amount will be higher if paid is more)
7. Normally, who will enter Portugal with the Senge country visa, they will be able to apply for immigration permit on immigration after paying a minimum 6 tax. If all the documents are right and the forehead is very good, then the residence permit can be obtained by paying 6 tax. But for many, it takes 6 to 12 months.
Now those who want to get a visa in Portugal without the visa, you have to follow this formula, that means you have to apply for residency permit by paying a minimum of 12-18 monthly tax.
8. Bangladeshi Police Clearance Certificate. The Bangladesh Ambassador of Lisbon has to be translated into Portuguese by translating it. Besides, Portugal’s Clearance Certificate and Police Clearance Certificate of the European Union.
Proof of Address, You must take this certificate from the Municipality you are in. It can be found in Junta de freguesia – this office. Junta de freguesia – in the area where you live in Portugal – it costs 10 euros to take it out of the office. However, apply 3 days in advance. You can also take up to 30 euros in a day.
9. After entering your file immigration portal, you will be given an ID and a secret number (password). You can check the status of your file by entering that number and ID in the specific place (www.sef.pt). Generally you will be able to telephone the immigration on the same day after the online date is given. They give you an interview date. After getting the date of the interview, you will have to appear at the time-like immigration office with the above documents.
After arrival in Portugal, the resident permit is initially given for a period of one year. If the Mayor increases for 2 years, after five years in Portugal, you can get the citizenship of Portugal. But you need to show the Portuguese language skills at least at the European level B2. But the Portuguese language is a lot easier. There is no reason to worry that you can gain less time.
►How can get Turkey Tourist visa from Bangladesh
►How can get Latvia Student visa from Bangladesh
►How can get Uk visit visa from Bangladesh
►How can get Schengen visa from Bangladesh
►Which country’s visa is easily available in Europe?
►How to get European visa from Saudi Arabia
► Facebook Page
Please like, comment, share and Subscribe